3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
On some practical notes....
Speakin
g of Mamas, mine left today to go back home. It might have been the saddest thing I've ever seen to see my two year old standing on the front step as our neighbors pulled away to take Mom to the airport. He realized as they pulled out of the driveway that she was really leaving, and he started to cry as he blew kisses, but then stopped, saying, "No Grams, no." Seriously. The.saddest.thing.EVER. It's making me cry even now. The silver lining to that story is that the reason he was so sad was because we had such a GREAT time with Grams. While helping Mom with the baby each day (and helping Mom get a nap or a break too), Grams took the best care of Big Brother. He was enamoured from the minute she said "new Elmo toy." New toys aside, Big Brother got to go on walks on G
rams shoulders, to a new park with a sand pit, water the flowers in his pajamas, and play endless games of ball, choo-choos, cars, bubbles, and of course, have super-long story time. She taught him to say 'three', 'turkey' and 'awesome.' She even got him to eat meat (a feat beyond that of moving a small mountain)! We are really going to miss Grams.
I am so happy you, James, Thomas & Chris had such a wonderful visit with your Momma. I am sorry I had oven issues, but so glad I got to spend some'kitchen time'together. She is a an amazing person and I can't wait for Thomas's Birthday to see her again. The picture of ya'll together is wonderful...because Momma's always make everything better!
ReplyDeleteLVU Elizabeth
It is wonderful to see it all coming together once again! Thank God for love and the caring of others! F.U.R.
ReplyDeleteI had to share this observation.. but in that cute little white outfit he looks like a ninja or jedi in training. The force is stong with this one! (random thoughts by me..)
ReplyDeleteLove you!