Our baby boy turned 8 months old today, which he marked by a long night of crying, and a 101.5 fever. My biggest fear right now is that he'll be sick the day of surgery. He probably has a little virus, but what's to say he wouldn't wake up on the 27th with a similar virus? Then surgery would be postponed for weeks, and every day we risk his brain getting too big for the bones it is confined within. Again I'm reminded that I'm not in control, and that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. (Tell that to my upset stomach, eye muscle twitch and sore neck!).
Thinking and praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLindsay has gone through several surgeries on her back in the last couple of years and had some complications this last time. It is as hard on the parents as it is on the the patients I believe. I am sure it is especially hard with James being so young.
I am so glad you have a great hospital and doctor.And faith to see you through.
Love Missi